It Was Elementary, Dear Watson


    Today's manicure was inspired by two things, one being a handwritten note on a co-worker's wall from her kid, and the other being the 3 years I spent as a software artist at a children's educational publisher, and all the manuscript writing pages I had to work on. :-D Oh, the memories.... David, Joe, Jordan, Jennifer Neumann *giggle*, Ginger, Dave, and Boz, I miss you guys!!!! :-D Hope all is well at the 'Zone, my friends. :-)



    I used American Apparel Cotton as a base, Orly Snowcone for the blue lines, ORLY Pink Chocolate for the pink line, and American Apparel Hassid for the black letters. Topped it off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

    Fun fact about me: I won the Penmanship award in Mrs. Wolthuis' 5th grade class (I think it was 5th, maybe 3rd? I had her twice) :-D Now I have a signature that would make a doctor weep. :-D

    Two more things for the ole' SZ buddies...

    To David... Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

    To any other artist.... Did you try making it purple? Drop shadow?

Post Title

It Was Elementary, Dear Watson


Post URL

https://nailfashionart.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-was-elementary-dear-watson.html


Visit Nail Art Blog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List