Nail Art Blog
Being Human Salman khan's Show
Labels:
Aamir Khan
,
Being Human
,
Govinda
,
Kareena Kapoor
,
katrina kaif
,
Krishma Kapoor
,
Preity Zinta
,
priyanka chopra
,
Rani mukerji
,
Saif Ali Khan
,
Salman Khan
,
Sushmita Sen
Salman Khan's Show:
BEING HUMAN
Salman Khan
Aamir Khan
Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor
Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif
Sanjay Dutt
Bipasha Basu
Akshay Kumar
Sushmita
Sen
Saif Ali Khan
Priyanka Chopra
Govinda
Rani mukerji
Salman, Arbaz, Sohail
Preity Zinta
Preity Zinta
Aamir Khan
Krishma Kapoor
Krishma Kapoor
Models at Being Human Show
Post Title
→
Being Human Salman khan's Show
Post URL
→
https://nailfashionart.blogspot.com/2010/11/being-human-salman-khan-show.html
Visit
Nail Art Blog
for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Nail Art Fashion Designs
Nail Art Fashion: Beautiful Art on Nails Nails are really getting the limelight as of late. Don’t get me wrong, women have been getting the...
Nicole By OPI Something About Spring (PREVIEW)
Color Springs into Target! Nicole by OPI Introduces Something About Spring, Exclusively for Target Nicole by OPI welcomes warmer weather wi...
The Lap of Luxury - WINNER!
and the winner of the full set of Color Club Untamed Luxury polishes is.... Janna! Janna, please email me you contact info at thedailynail@g...
2011 Las Vegas Weekly Awards!
This past Wednesday I was invited to attend an event held by the Las Vegas Weekly, a weekly magazine here in Las Vegas. I was selected as th...
Let Me Take You Down
Ok, so I'll admit, I didn't see what all the hub-bub about Strawberry Fields was about....at first. Not being a pink/red nail polish...
May the 4th Be With You
So apparently there is this saga which involves 6 movies, a guy in a black cloak and helmet, some white armor clad things, some teddy bear l...
That Holo's Super, Man.
For today, I decided that a marble design was in order. I wanted to use a mixture of some of my all-time favorite polishes, the China Glaze ...
New Extreme Nail Art For Your Fashion
I enjoy a good manicure every once in a while. Sometimes I even try something crazy like neon blue nail polish. Turns out my version of c...
Up, Up & Away!
So, I LOVE the Up & Away Collection from China Glaze , and bought 10 of the 12 colors (the other two looked too similar to something I a...
It All Ends 7/15.
I’m totally writing this blog post in the theater waiting for the Harry Potter movie to start. I’m sitting on the stairs next to the wall be...
My Blog List
Blog Archive
►
2011
(142)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(36)
►
January
(28)
▼
2010
(634)
►
December
(37)
▼
November
(40)
Cuttin' a Rug
Colorful Coats
Kitty Glitter
Amanda Seyfried Hairstyles
Beauty Bar Ladies Night Manicure Event! :)
Disco Animal
Sparkle Sparkle
Right on Target!
Rise and Shine!
Being Human Salman khan's Show
Stop Being So Controlling!
Costumed Coral
Shawn Sparkles
I Feel so 'Hallow' Inside
BLOG SALE!!
Who You Gonna Call?
Want to Get Your Nails Painted by Me?
If You Got the Bullets, I Got the Time
Go With the Flow-er
American Apparel launches 12 new colors!! PREVIEW
Blinged Out Bursts
'Tis the Season to be Jolly!
Note Worthy?
Most expensive Wedding dress and jewels
Written in Ink
Wedding Rings Designs
Let Down Your Hair!
Check it Out!
LEGO My Eggo!
I Have the Power(Book)
Deepika Padukone Hairstyle and Dress
Now and Venn
What's the Mod-der?
POP Art?
Gold Bracelet Designs 2010
Wax On, Wax Off
Dia de los Manicure
Anarkali Churidar Suits
Ask me ANYTHING!
Urban Decay Sale on Hautelook!!
►
October
(56)
►
September
(42)
►
August
(84)
►
July
(77)
►
June
(57)
►
May
(71)
►
April
(46)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(31)
►
January
(55)
►
2009
(18)
►
December
(18)