Stop Being So Controlling!


    A while back, reader Dave R. suggested that I do an old school Nintendo controller, and what could I say? It was a bad ass idea, so I had to do it!! I'm not too proud to admit that I'm still a proud owner of an original NES in working order, with controllers, games, Duck Hunt gun, AND NES Advantage joystick. Yeah, I said it. (I even still play it!! I will SO kick anyone's ass in Dr. Mario :-P) Today's nails make me wanna play, and how freakin' rad would it be to hold the controller with THESE nails?! :-P I'm such a dork.


    I used American Apparel Hassid as a base, with a mixture of Orly Mirror, Mirror and American Apparel California Trooper for the light grey plastic, essence Pointbreak for the darker grey, a mixture of Nubar Sexy Red and CND Electric Orange for the red buttons, shaded with that mixture and American Apparel Hassid, highlighted with that mixture and American Apparel Cotton. I also used a dab of American Apparel Cotton on the 'edge' of the button for a reflection. Topped off the matte parts with Essie Matte About You and the shiny parts with Seche Vite top coat.

    Who wants to play?

Post Title

Stop Being So Controlling!


Post URL

https://nailfashionart.blogspot.com/2010/11/stop-being-so-controlling.html


Visit Nail Art Blog for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List